Alison M. K. Moyer Associate
Ms. Lee began her legal career practicing commercial and insurance defense litigation in the five boroughs of New York City and New Jersey. Since joining the firm, Ms. Lee has focused primarily in the defense of third-party liability claims, premises liability, products liability and automobile law claims. Ms. Lee has represented clients at all levels of litigation including bench and jury trials. Ms. Lee has also argued cases before the First, Second and Fourth Appellate Departments and the Court of Appeals.
- New York State Bar
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- Advisor to the University of Rochester Mock Trial Team
- University of Rochester, BA, with honors
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- New Jersey
- United States Court for the New Jersey District