Alison K.L. Moyer Partner
Ms. Moyer is a trial attorney focusing on commercial litigation, insurance coverage claims, insurance defense litigation, appellate practice, products liability, premises liability, and labor and construction litigation. Prior to joining Rupp Baase, Ms. Moyer practiced at a firm with offices in Manhattan and Bergen County, New Jersey, where she represented clients throughout the five boroughs of New York and New Jersey, and argued cases before the First and Second Appellate Departments and the New York Court of Appeals. Ms. Moyer currently represents clients in New York State and Federal District Courts in all aspects of civil litigation, including trials, mediation, arbitration, and appeals. In addition, Ms. Moyer provides counsel and representation to insurance clients for their insurance coverage needs.
- New York State Bar
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Greater Rochester Association for Women Attorneys
- Advisor to the University of Rochester Mock Trial Team
- University of Rochester, BA, with honors
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States Court for the New Jersey District