Brenna C. Drury Associate
Ms. Drury is a litigation attorney concentrating her practice in personal injury and insurance defense litigation with experience defending premises liability, products liability, automobile liability, labor law, and general negligence claims. She represents clients in all aspects of civil litigation from pre-suit discovery through trial preparation. She represents individuals, local and national businesses and regularly appears in New York State Courts and in Federal Court in the Western District of New York at the trial level.
Ms. Drury is a member of the Bar Association of Erie County, the New York State Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the Women’s Bar Association. Prior to joining Rupp Baase in 2011, Ms. Drury assisted citizens with criminal convictions facing discrimination in civil litigation. Before attending law school, she worked in a contemporary art gallery and earned a Master’s degree in Latin American art history.
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of New York
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., cum laude
- University of New Mexico, M.A., magna cum laude
- New York Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- New York State
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York