Charles D. J. Case Partner
Mr. Case’s practice focuses on commercial litigation. Prior to joining our firm, Mr. Case represented mortgage lenders in foreclosure proceedings and title disputes. He has represented municipalities and legislative bodies in a wide range of matters and has extensive government affairs experience. He spent four years working in the New York State Assembly and, subsequently, directed the government affairs department of a large, statewide organization. During law school, Mr. Case was Vice President of Buffalo Moot Court Board and a member of the Special Education Law Clinic advocating for students with disabilities.
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Saint Bonaventure University
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D.
- New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Order of the Barristers