David R. Pfalzgraf, Jr. Managing Partner
Mr. Pfalzgraf leads the firm's corporate practice group. He works primarily with private business enterprises, ranging from closely-held family businesses to multi-national corporations. Mr. Pfalzgraf assists clients with all corporate needs including formation, restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, financing and investment matters, development matters, labor and employment issues, and commercial transactions.
During law school, Mr. Pfalzgraf was Editor-In-Chief of the Buffalo Law Review, Champion of the Charles S. Desmond Moot Court Competition, and a member of the National Trial Team. After graduating from Miami University of Ohio, he served as an officer in the United States Navy.
- The Buffalo Club – Immediate Past President, Board of Directors
- Ferguson Electric Construction Company, Inc. - Board of Directors
- Nichols School – Secretary of the Board of Trustees
- Kaleida Health Foundation – Immediate Past President, Board of Directors
- Buffalo Renaissance Foundation, Inc. - Board of Directors, past President
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Miami University of Ohio, B.A.
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- State of New York
- State of Florida
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- Court of Appeals Second Circuit
- Supreme Court of the State of New York
- Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- Named as one of Business First's "40 under 40" for the Buffalo/Niagara region
- Who's Who in Law as recognized by Business First and the Buffalo Law Journal, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Faculty Award for Outstanding Contributions to the Law School
- Robert J. Connelly Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- Leadership Award for contributions to the Law School
- Carlos Alden Award for service on the Buffalo Law Review