Kevin J. Kruppa Associate
Mr. Kruppa focuses his practice on various insurance defense matters, including automobile, premises, and products liability. Prior to joining our firm, Mr. Kruppa focused his practice primarily on the defense of Federal Employers Liability Act claims for a major Class 1 railroad. During law school, he served as a Publications Editor for the Buffalo Law Review.
- Erie County Bar
- New York State Bar
- Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- American Bar Association
- Binghamton University
- State University of New York at Buffalo Law School, J.D.
- New York State
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- Litigation Award, presented by the Erie County Volunteer Lawyers Project, Inc.